First Lady of Hockey Tee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A design to honor the historical date Manon Rheaume broke the sex barrier in the NHL and became the First Lady of Hockey. Style is in the Cooper blocker she wore between the pipes that great night.
All tee designs are digitally printed on Unisex Premium Bella+Canvas T-Shirts. This is one of my favorite shirts as it is true to fit, feels soft and light, and has just the right amount of stretch. These shirts are also durable, which we all can appreciate.
These premium shirts also have the following features:
- Tear-away label, so no itchy necks
- Pre-shunk and true to size
- Side-seamed & shoulder-to-shoulder taping for durability
- Solid colors 100% cotton ring-spun
- Heather colors (my personal favorite) are 52% cotton ring-spun & 48% polyester
Please refer to images to see sizing guide.